Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Zoo!

We were recent recipients of a Zoo Membership and today since it was so pretty (finally) Josh and I decided to take the boys! Coleman was pretty much just along for the ride but Charlie had so much fun seeing all the animals and running around and playing! I have not been to the zoo in quite sometime and was very impressed with all the renovations that have recently been completed. The new African Trail was great and we loved seeing the Tigers, Elephants, Giraffes, Zebras and all the other animals. We also enjoyed seeing the Kangaroos, the petting zoo and feeding the birds nectar. I could not think of a better way to spend our anniversary, then to enjoy a day outside having fun with our boys! I am looking forward to many more visits with the boys over the summer!
Daddy and Charlie playing the drums!

C-Man along for the ride! Feeding the bird!



War Eagle, I love Tigers!
Mommy and my Big Boy!
Charlie the Giraffe!

No comments: