Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 25, 2011

Whose Who!

Am I CP1 or CP2?

Can you Guess who I am?



Lately I have had several people say that Coleman is starting to look less and less like Charlie. Well today I put Coleman in the crab bubble that was Charlie's when he was a baby and I was taking some pictures. They reminded me of some pictures I took of Charlie when he was about the same age and though I would share. I was a little shocked at the comparison and thought they looked identical because I was starting to think that Coleman was changing but alas it appears that they really are clones.


And if you were wondering who was who, well Coleman is the first picture and Charlie is in the second picture. I think Charlie was just shy of 4 months in his picture and Coleman is just shy of 5 months. It is times like this I am so glad I have been keeping this blog so I can see how my boys grow and change and I can really see just how similar these two boys are!

No comments: