Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Six Years!

Happy Anniversary
How is it possible that we have been married for six years already! I will never forget this day six years ago, it was cold and snowy (so much for a sunny warm wedding in April) and I was running around like crazy trying to get ready. Fast forward six years and it is a beautiful sunny day and the sound of a talking baby and toddler are what we wake up to. Life is oh so sweet and I wouldn't change any of it for the world! Looking back I really don't know if I ever imagined where we might be in six years but I could not have scripted how our lives as husband and wife and now a family of four has played out. Happy Anniversary Josh, here's to many many more and many many more fun adventures!

No comments: