Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Brotherly Love!

Charlie is obsessed with holding his baby brother, he truly loves having him around and asks multiple times a day to hold Coleman. Last night I snapped a few shots of Charlie being the best big brother and loving on his baby brother. We do have to watch him when he is holding him since sometimes he can be a little rough or he just is finished holding him and pushes him off his lap. All in all he is great at his job of big brother and well the little brother is just a long for the ride most days. I can't wait to see how things progress as they get older, in my vision I see Coleman chasing after his big brother and friends thinking he is a big kid and I really don't have a huge problem with that!
Brotherly Love

Looks like he is biting him but I am pretty sure this was a kiss! Trying to help Coleman back up when he was falling.
Readjusted and all is well

No comments: