Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 10, 2011

What a Sunday!

The weather was absolutely perfect today and Charlie took the opportunity to do a little work for mommy. With a little help from daddy he cleaned my car and made it shine like new, he then cleaned his daddy's car, his tractor and he helped give Dixie dog a bath. After all the hard work he took a little break to play in his sprinkler and ride his tractor around the yard. While Charlie worked hard Coleman was either napping or chilling in his stroller and Dixie dog was chasing after all the bees in the azaleas! This Sunday was a big success both Josh and I ended up with a sunburn (Charlie had sunscreen so he was good) and all four of us were totally exhausted but a good exhausted. We ended our afternoon out side with naps for the boys and some quiet time for Josh and I on the couch watching an amazing final round of the masters. I am looking forward to more great weekends like this over the Spring and Summer with my little family and Charlie is already asking to wash the cars again so I am sure he is looking forward to them as well!
Making Mommy's car shine!

Coleman just hanging out after his nap! My Hard Little Worker!
Back to Work!
I need more soap!
Thinking what to do next.
How about Wash the tractor!
Time for a much needed break!
Dixie searching for Bees in the Azaleas!
Coleman taking another nap!

No comments: