Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 8, 2011

Crafty!

It has finally been nice enough for us to spend our days outside playing and not stuck inside with little to do. While stuck inside because of rain and cold and just pure yucky days I never attempted to let Charlie paint, I just didn't think I could handle the mess even if it is washable. Since it was a nice day and we were already playing while Coleman slept I thought what better time to pull out the paints then now. Charlie was in heaven, I am going to have to invest in a good art stash for the summer because I know there will be many more crafty activities to be created.
Going to town on his "firetruck"

Deep in thought! Coleman joins us for a snack (he still gets one bottle a day for weight gain)
Still creating his masterpiece!

No comments: