We are still loving this spring/summer weather we are having here and we have been spending all our free daylight hours out side. Charlie has been showing his little brother the ropes when it comes to playing outside and yesterday was no exceptions when he showed his little brother how much fun the rocket launcher could be.
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Welcome to the half way point BW3, 20 weeks, 140 days! How is this even possible, this pregnancy has seemed to fly by up to this point and in one breath I would love for it to continue to move fast but in the next breath I want to savor this pregnancy and try not to rush things along as BW3 will more then likely be my last baby.
I will say that as the days move by faster and faster I am getting a little worried for what these summer months are going to hold. Y'all it is hot already and I can only imagine what the weather will be like as the summer progresses and I continue to grow. I am just hoping that maybe by the grace of God we will have a mild summer and I will get to enjoy the summer with my boys and not be to miserable and hot! If it does turn out to be a normal hot summer though I will find a way to endure and gets some good play time in with my first and second born before we add our third!
Friday, March 16, 2012
Wow is all I have to say, where in the world did the last 15 months go to!!?? Our little guys is growing up and is officially a toddler, I thought to make this easy on me and to jot down some things about our boy at this age I would go at it bullet style.
- You are now 20lbs on the dot and have crept on to the chart, barley yes but on the chart!
- You have officially been a walker now for well over a month and have finally mastered the are of standing on your own.
- You have 11 teeth, still waiting on one of those bottom front four to come in to even you out to 12.
- You have moved from the highchair to your very own booster at the table and love it!
- You can sign "more" and say "mo" when you want more food.
- You can eat your morning banana whole now, no more cutting for mommy, all I have to do is give it to you.
- You are able to correctly respond to several directions, i.e. you go to your room when asked, you can get your shoes, you go to your seat etc.
- You love to give a head bonk instead of a hug.
- You have moved up to size 3 diapers, but only because that is what was in the closet!
- You finally love milk, which took some time but you can down two cups in the morning before I even get your breakfast ready, this might have something to do with the weight gain!
- You have discovered the stairs and can get up them pretty quick, hence the gate that now resides at the bottom of our stairs!
- You have all but given up a morning nap, on occasion I can still get 30 to 45 minutes out of you but very rarely.
- You still adore your brother.
- And finally, You have learned to love several toys that scared the stew out of you only a month ago!
Little boy, I still can't believe how big you have gotten and how much fun you bring to day to day life. I love all my lunch dates with you, your sweet smiles and even your very loud grunts and screams. I am soaking up every second of our one on one time these days as come August that will all change! Happy 15 months Coleman!
Monday, March 5, 2012
I guess it has been a while since I logged into Blogger, I was a little shocked by all the changes but now that I have figured them out I thought I would stop on by and not just via my phones and the infamous iPhone dumps! Life has been pretty uneventful in these parts, we have just been soaking up some much needed sun and enjoying the wonderful weather that allows us afternoons and evenings of playing outside. This little guy is enjoying the outside even more now that he can WALK, which he has been doing for almost a month and I would say has close to perfected his new skill. Still can't believe he will be 15 months old this week! He has been in rare form the past few days though, I am blaming it on teeth coming in and hoping them come fast because I can't stand to see my happy natured little guy upset.
Not much else to report, just hoping that these ups and downs of this weather are about finished and Spring will be in full swing so we can continue to enjoy our afternoons outside, which are about to get longer thanks to day light savings time! My boys are thriving on outdoor play and so is this momma a little sunshine and warm weather is good for everyone and maybe attitudes will continue to improve the more playtime we have outside. I will say one thing a cold Monday was good for my house, since it got cleaned from top to bottom today and I even dusted!