Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 18, 2012

BW3 Half Way

Welcome to the half way point BW3, 20 weeks, 140 days! How is this even possible, this pregnancy has seemed to fly by up to this point and in one breath I would love for it to continue to move fast but in the next breath I want to savor this pregnancy and try not to rush things along as BW3 will more then likely be my last baby.
As of the 18 week BW3 was growing right on track and measuring perfect at the anatomy scan. This baby has been quite active, which was apparent during the U/S, unlike BW3's brothers who slept through theirs and were very stubborn this little one was dancing around and showing off, we even got a little wave. We did not give in either and find out even though this baby was being super cooperative and flashed the goods for the U/S tech right away! Right now there are only two people that know and neither are talking, the U/S tech and Coleman, so don't even try to ask!
I have been feeling little kicks and flips since about 16 weeks, which blows my mind as I didn't feel Charlie until almost 22 week and I felt Coleman in between 18 and 19 weeks. So far it seems that BW3 has a schedule and if very regular as to when he/she will be active. As many know this is a good thing for me because my babies lives run on a schedule and I am hoping that this baby will at least have a little bit of a schedule!
As I start to show, I am convinced that this is by far the biggest I have been with any of my babies by the half way point. Others will beg to differ and I hear quite regularly that if they didn't know I was pregnant they would not be able to tell. Can I tell you how much I dislike hearing that, lets just me honest I would rather look pregnant then look like I ate one to many burgers! But I guess this is just the way I was made to carry babies and no matter how many babies I have I will always show late, I am just thankful all my babies have measured on track even if this doesn't appear so from the way I am carrying them!
I will say that as the days move by faster and faster I am getting a little worried for what these summer months are going to hold. Y'all it is hot already and I can only imagine what the weather will be like as the summer progresses and I continue to grow. I am just hoping that maybe by the grace of God we will have a mild summer and I will get to enjoy the summer with my boys and not be to miserable and hot! If it does turn out to be a normal hot summer though I will find a way to endure and gets some good play time in with my first and second born before we add our third!

No comments: