Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 5, 2012

This and That

I guess it has been a while since I logged into Blogger, I was a little shocked by all the changes but now that I have figured them out I thought I would stop on by and not just via my phones and the infamous iPhone dumps! Life has been pretty uneventful in these parts, we have just been soaking up some much needed sun and enjoying the wonderful weather that allows us afternoons and evenings of playing outside. This little guy is enjoying the outside even more now that he can WALK, which he has been doing for almost a month and I would say has close to perfected his new skill. Still can't believe he will be 15 months old this week! He has been in rare form the past few days though, I am blaming it on teeth coming in and hoping them come fast because I can't stand to see my happy natured little guy upset.

The big boy in the house hasn't been up to a whole lot, he is your typical three year old and is in the stage of exploring just how far he can push his mommy before she breaks. Lets just say the attitude has been in full swing lately and there has been a lot of time outs and the occasional spank to get him back in line. I am hoping this phase passes quickly. Last week wasn't great for him but I am hoping it has something to do with the eardrum of his that ruptured on Monday night! I had no clue he even had an infected ear I just thought he was complaining from hitting his ear at the park, lets just say no mom of the year here, I didn't even take him to the doctor until Wednesday after his ear started draining! Needless to say the kid is on the mend and is back to his normal hyper active self.
In baby news, BW3 (Baby Wood 3) is making his/her presence know. I am now 18 weeks and have been feeling little jabs that have turned into bigger kicks for the last 2 or so weeks now. Tomorrow we head to the doctor to get a sneak peak and make sure everything is growing on schedule, and no we are still not finding out if baby is boy or girl even though we could. If I had to guess BW3 is growing about like both the boys were at this point and I am not anticipating that BW3 will be a giant and I am not making any gender predictions either because well I just don't have a feeling one way or another and I am good with that. I was a wreck before the anatomy scan with both boys because I was so anxious and this go round I am at peace and not even worried, I just want to see a healthy baby growing away!
Not much else to report, just hoping that these ups and downs of this weather are about finished and Spring will be in full swing so we can continue to enjoy our afternoons outside, which are about to get longer thanks to day light savings time! My boys are thriving on outdoor play and so is this momma a little sunshine and warm weather is good for everyone and maybe attitudes will continue to improve the more playtime we have outside. I will say one thing a cold Monday was good for my house, since it got cleaned from top to bottom today and I even dusted!
Until next time, which I am hoping won't be to long, I hope everyone has a great week and happy Monday from our crazy house to yours!

No comments: