Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 16, 2012

15 Months and 15 Feats!

Wow is all I have to say, where in the world did the last 15 months go to!!?? Our little guys is growing up and is officially a toddler, I thought to make this easy on me and to jot down some things about our boy at this age I would go at it bullet style.

  • You are now 20lbs on the dot and have crept on to the chart, barley yes but on the chart!
  • You have officially been a walker now for well over a month and have finally mastered the are of standing on your own.
  • You have 11 teeth, still waiting on one of those bottom front four to come in to even you out to 12.
  • You have moved from the highchair to your very own booster at the table and love it!
  • You can sign "more" and say "mo" when you want more food.
  • You can eat your morning banana whole now, no more cutting for mommy, all I have to do is give it to you.
  • You are able to correctly respond to several directions, i.e. you go to your room when asked, you can get your shoes, you go to your seat etc.
  • You love to give a head bonk instead of a hug.
  • You have moved up to size 3 diapers, but only because that is what was in the closet!
  • You finally love milk, which took some time but you can down two cups in the morning before I even get your breakfast ready, this might have something to do with the weight gain!
  • You have discovered the stairs and can get up them pretty quick, hence the gate that now resides at the bottom of our stairs!
  • You have all but given up a morning nap, on occasion I can still get 30 to 45 minutes out of you but very rarely.
  • You still adore your brother.
  • And finally, You have learned to love several toys that scared the stew out of you only a month ago!
Little boy, I still can't believe how big you have gotten and how much fun you bring to day to day life. I love all my lunch dates with you, your sweet smiles and even your very loud grunts and screams. I am soaking up every second of our one on one time these days as come August that will all change! Happy 15 months Coleman!

No comments: