Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Carving!

Today Charlie helped his daddy carve pumpkins, okay not so much help but he was a great supervisor. He only made it through the first one which was his before he had to go in and take a nap but he was nice enough to give us a smile with his smiley pumpkin.

Charlie with his Pumpkin
Cute boy with his cute pumpkin
Josh and I decided to put Charlies costume on him tonight. I am not sure he loved it but it could have been that he was tired when we but it on so maybe on Friday he will like it more. We decided on the monkey because we always call him our little monkey and I thought he would look so cute in it, which he does if I do say so myself.
Mommy's little monkey

And last but not least, this is what happens when you give a little boy carrots, he gets a very messy face and bib.

No comments: