Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Back to Belly!

Charlie has been able to roll from belly to back now for about 2 months and today he finally went from back to belly, which from what I hear he should have done first but my little boy doesn't seem to do things the conventional way.

I think he was just waiting for me to turn away from him because I had been watching him for about 30 minutes and he kept teasing me as he has down for the last two weeks, by rolling to his side only to roll back to his back. I turned around for 2 seconds to say something to Josh and when I turned back around he was on his belly. I guess he just didn't feel the pressure anymore and decided it was time. Now he is a little pro at it and he can even get his little arm situated so that he can roll back without any help. I guess this means he is getting more mobile and we may need to start really baby proofing the house soon. I tried to get a good video but the little guy is fast so the one I have has him almost all the way from back to belly as soon as I can catch a better one I will and get it loaded for all to see. Sorry in advance for my annoying voice but I love to cheer him on so if you don't want to listen to me just turn the volume down. Enjoy.

No comments: