Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Long Over Due!

I know it has been a while but things have been pretty busy here at the Wood's since I started back to work and most of our free time has been spent playing with Charlie. Here is a quick update to let everyone know what has been going on. Charlie seems to be doing well at school, he really likes his teachers the only problem he seems to have is taking naps. According to his teachers he takes a few cat naps through out the day but never really settles into a good nap. This makes for one tired baby when he gets home which means he has been going to bed earlier and sleeping better at night. I guess this isn't a bad thing though since I am getter better nights sleep. We haven't had a chance to take him back to the doctor to get his weight checked but I am pretty sure he is gaining because his 0-3 month clothes are actually starting to fit him now that he is almost 5 months old, that's right we still have yet to outgrow any of his clothes.

Today we had all of our family in town for Charlies Christening. He did so good through the whole service and didn't mind getting the cold water on his head. He looked so cute wearing the Christening gown that PePa and I wore when we were Christened (Josh called it his armour because it sounded better then a dress). After the service we had everyone back at our house for lunch and I little time to visit. It really was a great day and we are all pretty tired but enjoyed every minute of spending time with our family.

Charlies Cake
Charlie and Thomas
Sitting on the Couch Sunday Morning
At Church
The Wood Family after Church
Charlies God Parents Thomas and Gina
Charlie and Aunt Missy
I Love My Feet
This is what happens when you don't strap him in
Sitting up with Moms help
Almost Sitting up on my own
Look at me standing




1 comment:

Whitney said...

I'm so glad we were able to make it to the Christening. Sorry Justin was sick and that we couldn't make lunch (believe me, it would have been much more fun than working and trying to comfort a whiney hubby... ha). Charlie was so good during the service. I was very impressed! Stay tuned... we find out Baby Hardy's gender on Wednesday!!!!