Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

First Cold and Work Update!

No pictures right now but I will try to get some on here later in the week just a quick update on how things have been going with Charlie and work. Charlie is still doing great at daycare but it seems that he has picked up a little cold. I thought we had avoided it but it seems to be coming on again. The poor little guy is all stuffed up, which has been making it hard for him to eat, and he is starting to get a little cough to go along with his stuffy nose. I can already tell that he is going to have to the same wonderful cough that his mommy has when I am sick. I have been suctioning his nose out and putting saline drops in his nose to try to help him. He has definitely figured out what the blue bulb is and turns his head away every time I go to use it but he really doesn't mind the saline drops going in. He is still sleeping well, which is mostly attributed to the fact that he doesn't nap at school very well. I picked him up yesterday and according to his report card he had not napped once yesterday, talk about a tired baby he was in bead asleep at 7:30 and didn't wake up until 5 to eat and then went right back down until I got him up at 6:45 to get dressed and go to school. He was a little grumpy this morning too but I am attributing that to the stuffy nose, poor Ms. Wanda had to work pretty hard to get a smile out of him this morning and usually all she has to do is say his name. I sure hope he gets over this soon and doesn't pass it on to Josh or I.

As for me work is going good, I am continuing to learn more and figure things out as the days go by. I really like where I am, they keep me pretty busy, which is what I need so that my days go by fast and I can get back to my little man. I really think that working has also helped me get back on track with running and it has helped me lose more of that baby weight since I can no longer snack all day long, at least that is the way I am looking at it. I still miss Charlie so much and wish I could bring him with with me everyday. I treasure every second I have with him at night and on the weekends and I hate leaving him every morning, but I know God will get us through this and that both Charlie and I will be better for the time we spend apart.

Stay tuned for more updates Charlie is close to learning a new trick you will have to check back to find out what it is and to see the video.

No comments: