Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 18, 2008

I Love My Feet!

For anyone that know me (Becky) well you know that I am not big on feet, quit frankly they have always freaked me out. As I have gotten older I have gotten a little less freaked out by them but still not a big fan. It is quite obvious that my little boy does not share this phobia with his mommy. He found he feet several weeks ago, but it wasn't until the last few days that he was able to get them in his mouth. His new obsession with getting his feet in his mouth has made diaper changing and clothes changing quit difficult because anytime he is on his back he is reaching for them and putting them in his mouth. This new obsession has also made Josh and I realize just how flexible little baby's are. Tonight I decided to get a few shots of him with said feet in his mouth and I now realized just how painfully uncomfortable this looks but he doesn't seem to mind. The funny thing is Josh and I were worried about him sucking his thumb but now we would rather that then his big toe.

Almost Naked Boy
I love my feet
Seriously this can't be comfy

No comments: