Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 29, 2011

My Little OCD Boy!

This sweet big boy has a little bit of a problem with disorder. He likes for his ducks or should I say trucks to be in order and when they get messed up he is not a happy camper!


On a daily basis he collects all the trucks and cars that are downstairs and he lines them up either in a row or in a single file line. He takes pride in what he does and actually enjoys the order.


On this particular day he choose for them to be in a row on a blanket, the following day (which I don't have pictures) he has about 20 of them in two lines on the coffee table.

From the blanket they were moved into a line formation so they could all go to eat and each take there turn. Not sure where he comes up with all this put I love his imagination and love seeing it at work. Seeing all his wheels turning watching him play makes me so happy that I spend my days at home with him and his little brother!


No comments: