Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 29, 2011

Slink The Dog!

I got brave last week and let Charlie paint with REAL paint and a brush during Coleman's morning nap time. We usually use the do-a-dot paint, which is like the stamps that use for bingo, so there is really no threat of mess. I had bought these little figures at Micheal's at the start of the summer and thought why not see how Charlie does painting one. Much to my surprise he did great and he enjoyed every minute of painting. He was so proud of the finished product, I have several more of these and we may just have to paint the lizard before summer is over!


Starting his Project!


You can tell he was loving it!


I love the look on his face


The making of a masterpiece!


Mixing Colors!


No comments: