Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Beach Life!

As promised I am back with the first round of beach pictures, I figured i would have to do it in a few rounds since I took several pictures while we were gone. Both boys really love the beach, Charlie has loved it since his first trip at 2 months old. I wasn't sure how Coleman would deal with the sand since the last time he was at the beach he was three weeks old and it was cold, as I expected he was fine with it but he would take sleeping on the beach over playing at his age. I am sure next year he would be running around with his big brother and getting sand anywhere and everywhere a little boy can!

This trip there was a good bit of seaweed so we didn't stay in the water to long but both Charlie and Coleman really enjoy being in the Gulf. Charlie is a pro at floating by himself now and Coleman was happiest being held, he wanted nothing to do with his float in the water. Stay tuned for the next round of pictures!


Mommy and her boys!


C-Man Chilling in brothers chair!
All my boys!

Loves this one of Josh and Charlie!

A snooze on the beach!

Love this kid!

My two boys!

No comments: