Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 11, 2011

Colemans Baptism

My sweet little boy, who is 7 months old now by the way, was Baptized on June 19, Fathers day of all days. With it being Fathers day it made it very special because that meant that both Josh and I got to spend the day with our dads too as they all traveled to Trussville to be here for the special event.

Coleman did a great job during his Baptism, no fussing at all and promptly fell asleep after it was all said and done. My sweet boy wore the same gown that his PePa, mommy and big brother wore, it is safe to say this will be the first and last time that daddy will let me put a lace dress on my little guy. Not only were we joined my both sets of grandparents, we also celebrated with Uncle Jo and Aunt Kris who also happen to be Coleman's Godparents, Mimi and Daddy Bill, Granny, Bobo and Rachel, Isaac and Isabella. It was a wonderful celebration and we are so glad that we were surrounding by family on this special event.


My Baby Boy and Me

The Family
We have all worn this gown

C-Man with Uncle Jo and Aunt Kris



PePa and RaRa

Shug and Pops


No comments: