Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 25, 2011

Relaxing at the Beach!

This should be the finally instalment of the 4th of July Beach Trip 2011! The boys played pretty hard while we were at the beach, which meant we had to relax a little too! Coleman was a willing participant but Charlie would have played from sun up until sun down outside had I let him. For that very ready there were many good naps taken by two, three if you count Josh, tuckered out little boys. I still have not been able to duplicate these naps for Coleman, he is now back to his typical 45 minute snooze, oh how I miss the three hour beach nap! When we head to the beach with my parents I am hoping that we can recreate those wonderful naps!




Can you tell he is sick of pictures?!


Relaxing on the Couch!


Look at that sweet smile and those baby blues!


Cartoons in the morning!


Tickle time with daddy

No comments: