Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 11, 2011

4th of July

I know we have been MIA for a while but for good reason, the boys and I have been soaking up the sun and enjoying some time away from home.

As is customary for the Wood Family we spent 4th of July at the Beach house in glorious Sunnyside Florida. This year it finally happened and we made it to the neighborhood Parade as Charlie no longer naps in the morning. We attempted to take Coleman and he and I stayed for a little bit but had to leave before the parade started, it was super hot and he and I walked back to the house so he could nap and be in the air conditioning.

I am told Charlie had an awesome time, he saw Firetrucks, policeman, skateboards and tractors decorated in Red, White and Blue. He also walked away with a good bit of loot, next year we will have to remember to bring a bucket to catch the candy and goodies it was a good thing that daddy had deep pockets. Stay tuned I will be back with more beach pictures from our ten days at the beach.

On the way to the Parade

Charlie was tired of walking
Me and My Boys



Waiting on the Firetruck

Happy 4th of July!


No comments: