Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

3K!

Today my big boy started on a new adventure, he was off to his first day of 3k! He was so excited about his new school and his new classroom. He did great this morning, there were no tears when I dropped him off in car line, he gave me a kiss, hug, fist pump and a high five, I know a lot of stuff, and he was off to have fun. He got a great report today, he was happy all day and he managed to stay in the green bucket today, I hope this continues I don't want his fish to get moved to the red bucket at all. When I picked him up today he asked if he could go back so I am pretty sure he loved it and had a great day. Let's hope he has a great year and he learns a lot and has a little fun too!

Getting Ready to Leave!

Kisses for Brother!
So pumped about his Back Pack and Shark Lunch Box!


No comments: