Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Eight Months!

Here I am finally, a week later, with a post about our sweet second born eighth month of life! Coleman is still such a happy and easy going baby and there isn't much that upsets him or can make him angry. He continues to be my snugly little guy, which is very different from his big brother who never wanted to be held, and I am soaking up every ounce of his snugly self.

This past month this little guy has found his lungs, but not to scream and cry but to squeal with delight. He loves to squeal so loud that it hurts your ears and he also loves to gasp and laugh. The squealing is usually due to the fact the someone else is eating in front of him and he wants to eat too, this kid can eat even though the scale doesn't reflect that. His big brother can get him gasping and laughing like now one else and I will have to say when the two are playing together it is by far the best thing for a mommy to see.

At eight months old this little guy is eating solids three times a day and he is taking some form of liquids 4 times a day. When I say solids I don't mean that mushy baby food either, this boy will take down a whole banana, and avocado, green beans, strawberries, cheerios and so much more, he would give any toddler a run for their money in the eating department.

Coleman had two teeth poke through this month, which was not much fun but we survived and it was only a few days. I was a little shocked since his brother didn't get teeth until he was almost ten months old. He doesn't really let me look at them but if he gives one of his big smile you can see those pearly whites on the bottom.

He isn't quite on the move yet but he is close, he can push up but he goes backwards just like big brother. To be honest I am not encouraging the whole crawling thing because the thought of having 2 mobile children scares me a little. I like sitting him in one spot and knowing that he is going to stay there but I am sure that will only last for a few more weeks.

And that about sums up this little guys month, I still can't believe he is eight months old and that in four short months he will be a year. I really would love to freeze time but on the other side I love seeing him grow and explore and learn new things. Happy eight months baby boy we love you so much and couldn't imagine life without you!


Baby Blue



No comments: