Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 29, 2011

Water Logged!

Charlie boy is a little fish, he could spend hours upon hours just floating around the pool and soaking up some sun! If he really wanted to he could even swim without his puddle jumper.


He loves, loves, loves to show off and jump in the pool and yell "Cannon Ball", usually you only hear cannon and ball is said under the water. He has come a long way from last year and not wanting to even get in the pool unless he was being held.


This little guy was doing some flirting while at the pool with a little girl named Claire, he was showing her how he could jump in with one foot up here. I will have to say watching a three year old flirt is quite amusing!


Not only does he love to jump in but he loves to go under and he is preparing to dunk himself here. He remembers to close his eyes but his mouth is another story. I have never witnessed a child have to get out of the pool so often to use the bathroom, I guess it is a good thing he tells us when he needs to go!


Little brother spent some time in the pool too but mommy was with him so sadly I have no pictures of my water baby floating around and enjoying himself! I will say that I am looking forward to fall but I am going to miss taking my boys to the pool!

No comments: