Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

7 Weeks Old

While I have a free minute and Charlie is sleeping I thought I would give a quick update. Today is Charlies seven week birthday and he is continuing to grow and surprise us every day. Our little guy has some of the strongest legs and really likes to push up on us when he is in our laps, I think he might love running like his mom one day. He is starting to make more cooing noises that are the sweetest noises I have ever heard. For the last week and a half or so Charlie has been sleeping from about 10 to 5, which has given me a chance to get some good sleep at night, here's to hoping this continues and we don't go back to waking up in the middle of the night.

This past weekend we took Charlie to Chattanooga for the first time and got to introduce him to our friends. Charlie went to two parties on Saturday one for Courtney and Claire and then the second was for him. They were both at my parents house so we didn't have to travel far for either. He was such a good little trooper being passed around and not being in his own home.
We headed home Sunday for one more party, this one was to celebrate Isabella's 3rd birthday, Charlie was so tired he slept almost the whole time in his new Baby Bjorn that Thomas and Gina gave us. I know we were all happy to get home Sunday night and be in our own beds and rest up from the long weekend. Tomorrow we leave for Charlies first beach trip and I can't wait, I know he is going to love the beach as much as Josh and I do, he really has no choice.

Now for the pictures, which I know is the real reason every one checks out the blog. We think he is getting bigger but we will let you be the judge.

Sleeping in the Crib at RaRa's and PePa's
Waking up in his Crib
Sitting in his Glider
Play time with Dixie Watching
Tummy Time
Escaping Tummy Time with my Strong Legs

No comments: