Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

2 Month Check Up

Today we took Charlie to the Doctor for his 2 month checkup. Over all he is a very healthy little boy but he wasn't to happy with us because he had to get 4 shots today. He did okay with the shots but there definitely was some crying on both his part and mine. He was fine after he got his band aids on and he has not seemed to unhappy as the day has progressed, which I am grateful for. Below are his two month stats, he sure has grown in the last two months and his length and weight prove it.

Length at Birth: 20 1/4"
Length at 2 months: 23"
Weight at Birth: 6.5lbs
Weight at 2 months: 10lbs
Head circumference: 15"

Last but not least I have added a picture of the window treatments my mom (Ra Ra) made for Charlie's room. The window treatment is an awning and I think it turned out great, my mom did a great job of making it and Josh did a great job of making the frame and hanging it up for me. I still have a few things to get hung up on the wall and the nursery will have all the final touches. It is sad that Charlie is two months old and I am still finishing up his room but I think it is better late then never.

Charlies Window Treatment

Resting after My Shots
The Best Smile I could get on Camera

No comments: