Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 14, 2008

2 Months Old

Two months ago today this is what our little boy Charlie looked liked and we were so happy he was finally here.
May 14, 2008
Two months later he has grown and changed so much and our love grows more and more with each passing day. I really don't know what we did without him. He fits so perfectly with us and he can definitely brighten up any ones day. He is continuing to get stronger as the days go on and he has gotten good at holding his head up, reaching out and grabbing for things even if he only holds on for a minute. He is more animated with his facial expressions, he loves to smile especially when he is being tickled by his daddy and he is talking more and more especially when we play on the floor.

June 13, 2008

Last week brought another first for Charlie, for Josh's birthday Charlie went to his first Baseball game. We went to see the Birmingham Barons vs. the Carolina Mudcats. The Barons ended up pulling out the win with some late runs in the 8th inning. After the game was over there were fireworks, which didn't seem to phase him this time either. He was such a good little guy for the whole game, he only got fussy when he was hungry and we were at the ball park for almost 3 hours. I know his daddy will be taking him to many more games over the year and he will continue to enjoy them.

On Wednesday Charlie will go for his 2 month "well baby" check up, which I am not looking forward to at all. He will be getting his first set of shots, I know he did well when he got just one but I am thinking that four might be a little bit harder on him. I think the only part of the visit that will excite me is seeing how much he has grown in the last month. I will update with his stats after the appointment for all who are interested.

Here are a few more picture that were taken this weekend for everyone to see how much he has grown since May 14.
Sweet Little Boy

I'm Doing Better with Tummy Time

Napping with my Froggy

I Love Playing with Dixie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorites are those with him & Dixie! I love your blog and check it often. I am so happy for your & Josh...what a sweet little man you have! :-)