Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I found my fingers and thumb....

Josh and I have been trying to keep Charlie from sucking his thumb or fingers since he was born. He really does love his paci but he has figured out if it falls out and he can't get it back he has fingers and thumbs that work just as well. Usually we are around when this occurs so we can get his fingers out and the paci back in but this afternoon when I went to get him up from his nap this is what a found. A fully awake baby with his finger and thumb in his mouth sucking away as if it was normal. I guess there is only so much we can do but we are really hoping this isn't the start of a habit. Now we know the paci can become a habit but that is something that we can take away, fingers and thumbs are another thing.

Sucking away on my Fingers
In my BOB after a Run with Mom
Charlie in his Bumbo with Dixie


No comments: