Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 23, 2008

Pool Time!

On Sunday I decided that I wanted to see how Charlie would like the pool, so I had Josh get Dixies little pool and fill it up in the backyard. I got Charlie all ready in his little swimsuit, which is still huge on him but hopefully by the time we go to the beach over Labor Day it will fit. After he was all ready I took him outside and put him in the pool and he didn't seem to mind it at all. It was a little colder then his bath so I was sure how he would react but he seemed okay with it after the initial shock. As is Dixies custom she decided she needed to get in with him so the two of them hung out in the pool for a little while. Charlie sat there as I held him and Dixie stood and drank the water because she thinks it is one big watering hole. We plan on taking Charlie to the big pool next weekend in hopes that he will love the water as much as we do.

Here are a few snapshots of Charlies Kiddie pool adventure as well as a few from the week when he was playing on his play mat.

Getting in for the first time
Sitting Down and avoiding the Sun
Dixie Joining in the Fun
Mom and Charlie on the Slid resting
Charlie Hugging Dixie
Play mat TimeMy Naked Baby


2 comments:

Courtney said...

Hope you put sunscreen on that redhead!! I love the picture of him hugging Dixie!

Merry said...

Becky,
He is adorable!!! I love the pictures of Charlie and Dixie. They will be big buddies.
Merry