Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

One Month and so Much More!

On Saturday Charlie turned one month old and I know everyone says it, but my how that first month flew by. In this past month he has changed and grown so much. Both Josh and I can't believe how blessed we are to have this little guy in our lives.

On Charlies one month birthday we were at Lake Martin for Megan and Chips wedding. Charlie got to see his PeePaw and RaRa as they also came for the wedding. He was very well behaved at the wedding and reception and didn't mind being passed around to everyone. Charlie danced the night away with me at the reception and by the time we left he was getting fussy, lets face it he had a very long day and to only get fussy then was a blessing. This was Charlies first wedding as well as first time staying in a hotel and being away from home for a few days. Josh and I are happy to say he did well with the change but we were are very happy to be home and back to a routine on Monday.


On Sunday we celebrated Josh's first Fathers Day with lunch at home with my parents. Charlie got his daddy a T-Shirt and card for his first Fathers Day. After lunch PeePaw and RaRa headed back to Chattanooga and Shug and Pop's and Uncle Jordan came over for the afternoon. While they were here Charlie watched his fist of many US Opens with his daddy. All in all I think Josh had a pretty good first Fathers Day.

On Tuesday I took Charlie to get his first shot and I was definitely not looking forward to it. Thank the Lord Charlie did okay, only a few tears were shed by both of us. He also was weighted while we were there and is now 8 lbs 11oz. I would have to say our little man is growing like a weed and we couldn't be happier. He will not go back to the doctor until his 2 month check up when he will have to get 4 shots, which could make for an unhappy baby and mommy.

As usual we didn't get any pictures from the wedding because I forgot to get the camera out of the car. Thanks to my parents though we should have some from the wedding very soon. Until then here are a few for everyone to look at.



Josh and Charlie on Fathers Day


Daddy and Charlie Watching TV



No comments: