Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 2, 2008

Meeting Kakie and 3 Week Check Up

On Sunday Josh, Charlie and I all headed to Atlanta to meet Baby Kakie and to visit with Greg, Molly and Lane. This was Charlies first road trip and he did pretty well, on the way down he got fussy about 10 minutes before we got to there house and on the way home he slept the entire time. I guess he was tired from his play date with his cousins Lane and Kakie. I can't wait to watch Charlie and Kakie grow together and see how much trouble the two of them get in to.

Lane holding Charlie and Kakie
Charlie sitting on the couch
Kakie and Charlie

Today was Charlies 3 week check up and he is doing great. He now weights 7lbs7oz, which means he is gaining about 2 ounces a day, and is 20 3/4" long. He had to get his foot pricked today, which I think was harder on me then him, he didn't cry to much I think getting in his car seat was a more traumatic experience for him. We will go back in 2 weeks for shots and then in a month for his 2 month check up to make sure he is still gaining weight like he has over the last 2 weeks.
Daddy and Charlie

1 comment:

Merry said...

I can't believe how much he has grown already! He is a precious baby and I know you are really enjoying him. Can't wait to see him.
Merry