Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Under 100 and I Lost My Feet!

If you check out our ticker you will see that we are offically under 100 days until we get to meet Charlie and I feel like I am showing more these days. When I look down I can't seem to find my feet anymore, I guess that means Charlie is growing away in his little condo quit nicely.

I will be 26 weeks pregnant tomorrow and according to babycenter.com Charlie is now 14 inches long and is just shy of 2 lbs. His nerve pathways in his ear are continuing to develope and he can hear more and more sounds and even respond to it. His lungs are also developing and he is begining to take practice breaths for when he is born. He is also starting to put some more fat on so he is prepared for the major temp change when he is born.

Now for a house update, we finished painting the office, which is now an office/bedroom. We forgot to take pictures so I don't have any to post but it is the same color as the bathroom and the pink room. We also finished up the trim in the room and only have some touchup in the hall way as well as the trim and then upstairs will be finished. Then we only have the kitchen to finish and that should complete all our painting in the house by the end of the month. Josh and I are very excited about that, we are looking forward to a few free weekends to rest before Charlie gets here.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

How jealous am I that you're under 100 days?? Mine is still 180 (although it says 181, since I think I filled in my date wrong, but don't feel like going back to change it). I'm starting to get a little bit of a belly too, seems to get a little bigger after dinner...