Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Latest Appointment

I had an appointment on Monday and just wanted to give a quick update. All is well with Charlie, Doctor said he had a good strong heartbeat. I didn't get a beats per minute from him but I was counting on my own and it is still around 170. I also took my test for Gestational Diabeties and I passed with flying colors, I think I had 32 points to spare. Charlie really seemed to like the orange drink, about 10 minutes after I drank it, I was waiting to see the doctor and he was kicking up a storm. He calmed down after all the sugar wore off. He does come by it honestly especially since I love sugar so much. Other then that nothing else to report from yet another uneventful appointment, which continues to be a good thing. I go back for my next appointment on March 3rd and then after that I will start going every 2 weeks.


On another note, we finished up the painting the pink bedroom and I am so greatful for that. Amazingly enough it only took us 2 coats of paint and one coat of primar. We finished up last night by painting the trim since it really needed to be touched up. So all in all we have three rooms down and two more left to paint. I have posted the before, during and after pictures for anyone who is interested. I also added one of Dixie becasue she felt so neglected this weekend while we were painting.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How could you paint over such a beautiful shade of pink? That would have made such a nice guest room... or not.