Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 22, 2008

Crazy Movement

I am 27 weeks today and only a week away from entering the 3rd and final trimester. Charlie has now established a pretty good routine it seems. For the past week he has been kicking at about the same time every day. He is now 2 pounds and about 14.4 inches long. I can tell he is getting stronger it is quit obvious from all the kicking he is doing when he is awake. I can now see my stomach jump every time he kicks and it is so amazing. He tend to only kick my right side which I find very funny but that may just mean he is starting to run out of room. For the first time last night Josh was able to see this movement, he told me it looked like a stomach spasm but he could actually see it so it excited me.

As for other news, we are going to finish up painting this weekend, we took a break last weekend to go to Lanes 3rd birthday party. Josh and I are looking forward to having all our painting finished so we can have a few relaxing weekends of putting together baby furniture and toys before Charlie gets here.

27 weeks down only 13 left!

No comments: