Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 1, 2008

24 Weeks Down 16 Weeks Go

Only 16 weeks left and the sleepless nights have begun. Charlie is almost a foot long now and is a little over a pound. From what I read he will double his weight in the next few weeks. He is still pretty active and I can tell he is rolling all over the place, one minute he kicks me on my left side and the next I get a nice swift kick on the right. We might just have a little soccer player on our hands, I am sure his Uncle Jordan will be able to teach him a few things.

I am headed to the doctor on Monday for my 24 week appointment and I will be taking my glucose test to make sure I don't have Gestational Diabeties, I will also get to listen to his heart beat on the doppler again, which is by far my favorite part about all my appointments.

On the painting front, Josh and I are continuing to paint again this weekend in hopes that we can get the upstrairs done in the next few weeks. Once all the painting is compelte I will be able to order the nursery furniture and get the nursery finished. My hopes are to have the nursery completed by the end of the month or the first of next month. Look for more pictures to come soon as we finish each room.

Happy Super Bowl Weekend, Lets go G-Men!

No comments: