Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

More House Updates

Josh and I had yet another busy weekend of painting. We painted the kitchen and the half bath downstairs Apple Green. I really don't think we anticipated it taking so long. We worked from about 10 on Saturday and finally finished up around 3 on Sunday. On Monday my job was to finish up by painting the trim in the kitchen, bathroom and back hallway. Again this took me forever but it was worth it to have clean baseboard and door frames now. Below are the pictures of the finished product. I only added the kitchen since I wasn't able to get a good picture of the half bath.






After we finished up all the painting on Sunday we got cleaned up and headed out to Babies R US to look at the crib and changing table for Charlies room. After much debate over two cribs Josh left the decision making up to me and I ended up getting the Jenny Lind that I had wanted all along. When we got home Josh was nice enough to put the crib and changing table together for me. I guess when I mentioned that I was going to do put them together he thought it might be better if he stepped in as I am not very good at assembly. I added the picture of Charlies room below with the crib and changing table all set up. Things are really coming along in his room. The next step is for me to order the bedding and Josh has one piece of furniture left to paint and his room should be done. I think we can get it finished up in the next 12 weeks.

Now for anyone who is interested her is the belly. I took this picture last night and I am not quit 28 weeks. Charlie is definitely starting to poke his little self out there these days. It stills depends on what I wear as to how much you can see but I feel this picture is a good representation of how I am looking these days.

Stay tuned for the weekly update, on Friday I hit a huge milestone, the Third and Finally trimester so I am getting excited. I hope everyone has enjoyed all the pictures.


No comments: