Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 3, 2011

T-R-O-U-B-L-E!

This little boy is turning into quite the handful! He has been fully mobile for about 4 weeks now and he is into everything. I tried to delay mobility as long as possible but I guess at some point he had to figure it out and figure it out he did!
I no longer can leave a room and expect that he will be in the same place and position I left him in when I come back. Heck, when I come back he may not even be in the same room let alone same spot anymore. This new found mobility means that this momma needs to be on her toes, much like the little munchkin below.



Freedom, or so he thinks has led this little blue eyed angel to take or steal any toy which he can gets his little hands on. As you can imagine this has lead to one very unhappy three year old who is getting a real lesson in sharing from his baby brother now.



As much as I dreaded this stage, two mobile children at once, I am now embracing what has transpired. I forgot how much I love watching a baby discover their world in a whole new way and I love to see the excitement on both Coleman and Charlie's face as Coleman gets better and better!



I guess now that I have actually posted this I am coming to gripes with the fact that my baby is indeed growing up and we are very quickly approaching the toddler stage. But for now I will not think about that because I can't imagine what life will be like with two walkers or dare I say runners!



No comments: