Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 24, 2011

Swinging!

We are continuing to enjoy these beautiful fall days and rejoice in the fact that we can play outside without having to come in and change clothes because we are so sweaty! I know Cman doesn't look thrilled but don't let that face full you this boy loves to swing!
You can just see how genuinely excited and happy Charlie is to get outside and get some good solid swinging time. I know he is relishing in showing his baby brother just how it is done and that going super height like "Super Man" isn't scary at all!

These boys really are making my days so much better and brighter and I gladly take the time to swing them side by side even, if it means that there are dishes left in the sink after lunch. I know that I will blink and they won't be asking for me to swing them but will be asking for the car keys to go hang out with friends.


No comments: