Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 28, 2011

Cookin' Kiddos!

These days the only way I can even think of getting dinner ready and on the table is if I have a little help from my two cookin' kiddos! It had started out with just Coleman, because well lets face it he can not be left alone for a minute, who knows what he will get into. Charlie decided to join in on the fun because he doesn't want to miss out on anything!
Generally they both get a spoon and for the most part Charlie ends up not wanting the one he is given and trades with Coleman. The also get one bowl to share and sometimes a little. Coleman usually just chews on his spoon as evidenced below while big brother does all the cooking! On this particular night I must have been generous because it appears that Charlie got a second spoon form me and he still doesn't look happy. You do what you have to though when you want to get dinner on the table at a reasonable time.




Coleman tends to get bored after about ten minutes and trades his spoon in for his paci and sometimes he even decides to take off and see what kind of trouble he can get in to. For the most part though this little tactic has bought me enough time to get dinner going and daddy usually gets home in time to rescue me so that I am not stepping over anyone while I finish up!

No comments: