Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Super C the Cowboy!

I just shared with you Little Super C, now I want to share with you his bother Super C the Cowboy! I love living in a house with my two little super hero's, they make my life so interesting and they keep me on my toes daily!
Super C the Cowboy is quite attached to his boots and his helmet, no super hero should leave home without them. He should know after all since he is a professional.

On this particular day his super hero duties involved fixing his big green tractor so that he could collect "stuff" for mommy. I will have to say he sure came to my rescue and picked several weeds and cleaned up the leaves from the front yard.


Who knows what he will have to do next, I guess we will just have to wait and see what problems arise in the house or the yard. I am so glad I have a big boy super hero of my very own that not only keeps me safe from the weeds but gives me hugs, kisses and even a little flower here and there!

No comments: