Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 7, 2011

Little Super C is 10 Months!

It has happened again, yet another month has passed us by and I really have no clue where it went. And with another month passing it means that this little boy is that much closer to being ONE!
In his tenth month with us he finally started to crawl and has turned into a little trouble maker, which I am sure you can see from the last post. There is currently nothing safe from Coleman in our house and that includes Dixie, a magazine, toys and even Charlie!



Now that we have started to experience this fabulous fall weather, I can tell that this little guy is going to love to be outside. He has enjoyed sitting on a blanket and soaking in the wonderful weather and he has also tried to enjoy a little snack of grass as well. He does not have the same aversion as his older brother did to grass, so I have to be sure I watch him closely while hanging out.



At ten months he is still nursing 3 times a day with one bottle at dinner time, which he has started to hold on his own. I learned last night thought that I can no longer sit him on his boppy with his bottle while I cook dinner, he has to be watched like a hawk! After about five minutes of me walking away I cam into the living room only to find that he was gone and his bottle was sitting there. This little bugger took off and was playing with his toys while he should have been eating. He has also taken a liking to real food and is pretty much eating what we eat for dinner every night, it looks like baby food is a thing of the past for this little boy!



I have a feeling that before I know it, I will be sitting down and it will be time to document his eleventh month of life. I still don't understand how time can go by so fast but I guess when you have a jam packed schedule and life full of fun and love it will do that to you! Happy 10 month little boy, I guess mommy needs to hold and and enjoy every little thing because before I know it you will be a big boy!

No comments: