Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sew Busy!

As many of you know for Christmas my wonderful husband got me a new sewing/embroidery machine. Over the last couple of weeks I have been busy trying to figure out this new machine and have started several new projects and have several projects that I can't wait to do. I know that the golden rule is to never give your wife a gift with a plug but I will have to say that I am so glad I got a gift for Christmas that had a plug. I am currently waiting on the rest of the software to get here so I can work with more then just the basics that are on the current software. Chances are if you see Charlie these days he will be in a pair of pants made by me and a shirt made by either Molly or myself. The poor child of ours is going to be monogrammed and appliqued up and down.

My new machine an upgrade from my moms machine that was almost 30 years old!
The first Birp Cloth I did!
This stack of fabric is going to continue to grow!



No comments: