Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

No more Curls!

On Saturday we said good bye to Charlies curls. I was sad to see them go, my baby now looks like a big boy but it was time his hair was getting a little to long in the back and it was in his eyes. he wasn't to sure about sitting in the chair and had to let daddy go first before he would let them cut his hair. In the end he did a great job and we only had a few stray hairs that we had to take care of when we got home. I am pretty sure his favorite part of the whole thing was getting not one, not 2, not 3 but 4 suckers (they all kept getting hair on them so we had to get a new one to keep him occupied) which last a good hour and a half. Hope everyone enjoys the picture so my big boy!
My hair is out of my eyes!
"Cheese"
Look how short it is in the back!
I am such a crazy little boy!

No comments: