Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas with the Cousins Part 2!

The final round of Christmas was spent at the Beach with PePa, RaRa, Uncle Greg, Aunt Molly, Lane and Kakie. On the 30th we headed to the beach to celebrate Christmas, my Birthday and New Years with the grandparents and the cousins. It was a great get away and the kids had so much fun playing in the big house with PePa and RaRa, swimming in the pool and visiting the beach. It was a little cold while we were down there so we didn't get to spend to much time on the beach but the time we did spend was fun.

On New Years Eve we celebrated Christmas one final time, Lane just couldn't wait to open the presents and had to wake Josh up on the 31st so everyone could open presents. After all the presents were open we had to take things out of boxes and put toys together for the kids. I am pretty sure we could have just given them the boxes and they would have been just as happy. We all rang in the New Year by eating dinner together and watching some guy jump over the water on to a barge, I know very exciting.

New Years day we enjoyed relaxing in the morning and then we watched the Auburn game, which was full of excitement most of which I missed because my mom, Molly and I decided to hit up the outlets while the guys watched the game and the kids. On Saturday the guys golfed and we took the kids to the Hang Out for Lunch and to play in the "big sand box". After lunch we came back to the house and I took Charlie swimming while Kakie napped and Lane rested. CP had so much fun swimming and splashing, I decided that he will be taking swimming lessons come this summer, he is going to be my little fish.

We were suppose to head out for dinner at a new restaurant but Charlie had different plans for Josh and I. Before we got dressed and ready CP was acting fussy and he wanted to cuddle with me. He had been cuddling for a few minutes and then it happened, mommy got thrown up all over. Josh and I thought that it was the milk he had earlier and just though it was a fluke and decided to bathe him and get him ready. After his bath we put him down for a little cat nap before we headed out to dinner. I woke him up right before we were leaving and he was still a little out of it. I got downstairs and we were about to walk out the door when he threw up again. It was all over me, my new clothes, Charlie's new clothes, the floor and my shoes. At that point we decided to send mom and dad on to dinner and we stayed home. Charlie was so cuddly and just wanted to rest, by the time everyone was back from dinner he was ready to play again, this lasted a short while before he wanted to snugly up to mommy again. He didn't get sick anymore after that but still was a very cuddly little boy for two days, which this mommy loves. On Sunday we had to leave the beach behind and head back to reality.

I will have to say that this Christmas, Birthday and New Years have been the best yet and I am looking forward to what 2010 holds for our family. Happy New Year to Everyone!

Opening Presents again!
Kakie playing on New Years Eve!
Still trying to open this present!
Lane Loving all her new gifts!
PePa with the two crazy toddlers!

No comments: