Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fun before Bed!

Tonight before and after bath time Charlie was running around and playing upstairs and I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to get some pictures of him and let everyone see how happy this 20 month old little boy is. He truly is so fun and crazy and he is pretty quick too, if I look away for just a second he is getting into something new. I hope you enjoy all these fun and happy pictures.
Getting into trouble!
I got caught I better run away!
Time for my bath!
But first I am going to play peek-a-boo!
Look at that smile!
I wanted to sit and rock in my chair!
Time to get me bath!
I think I want to sit just a bit longer!
No words to describe!

No comments: