Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I know Christmas was almost 2 weeks ago but things have just now settled down and I am getting a chance to catch up on my blogging. Charlie's second Christmas was great, he had so much fund opening his presents this year and playing with all the paper and bows. From Santa Charlie got a new tricycle, which he loves, he also got several other toys, puzzles, books and clothes. I am pretty sure that as far as toys and books go he is good for a long while. I know this year he still doesn't understand the real meaning of Christmas but I know as the years go on he will begin to understand more and more what the season is about and it just isn't about all the gifts even though they are fun.

It was such a wonderful Christmas and I love watching the joy through a Child's eye it truly is magical!

Before Candle Light Service at Church!
Playing with my new Tricycle from Santa!
I don't really like candy canes but I have one right now!
Such a silly boy having so much fun!
Mommy helping me open my new toy!

No comments: