Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

Sick Day!

Charlie was sick on Friday with the stomach bug that has been going around. I got tasked with staying home with him since Josh had to go out of town for the day. For the most part Charlie did not act sick but he did get a few really good naps in, which proved to me he wasn't feeling his best. I am so glad he took those naps too since I still had to get some work done.

While he was up he did enjoy a little play time and a little one on one with mommy and he even helped me get a few e-mails out and update some reports for work. We had a fun day even though he was sick. I would like to say he is back to his same happy go lucky self but he is still a little cranky and clingy which I am thinking may be indicative of top teeth that are about to poke through. I guess everyone will have to stay tuned to find out if that is the case, I really hope so and that his clingy and cranky attitude isn't a new trend.

I haven't seen this in a while!
Hanging out and watching some noggin!
Even when I'm sick I still like to eat
Helping mom do some work

No comments: