Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Droopy Drawers, an Ode to Great Grandpa Mac!

As everyone knows Charlie is a little small for his age and therefore many of his pants are to big in the waist for him. I would buy them smaller but if I did this then they are a little to short so we just go for the big in the waist in order to accommodate the length.

Well today we were just hanging around the house and playing and Charlie's pants kept falling down. It really didn't seem to bother him, they would fall down and I would pull them back up. This went on for a while when I decided I needed to capture this on camera.

I know that PePa will enjoy this very much as it is quit reminiscent of his Father, Grandpa Mac. He was known to have pants that were always to loose in the waist and on one occasion he actually lost his pants in Wal-Mart while he was reaching for a bike for my cousin. It looks like CP is trying to keep his great grandfathers memory alive, I just hope he never looses his drawers in public while wearing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles boxers.

My pants are a little big!
But really it isn't a big deal I can still play.
No worries they still haven't fallen yet
Oh darn they fell down and now everyone can see my diaper!

No comments: