Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Let Them Eat Cake!

CP had his birthday party on Sunday and we would like to thank all our family and friends for loving our little boy so much and coming to celebrate his big day with him. Not only was this CP's first birthday but this was his first opportunity to eat some cake. The pictures below are in reverse order and you can tell by the first picture that he loves hims some cupcake.

CP did not dive in like we thought he would, it took him a few minutes to warm up to the idea. I attribute this to the fact that everyone was staring at him and he wasn't quit sure how to pick it up. After we all left him alone he tore into his own little cupcake, I think he is an icing kid just like his mom since he kept grabbing some and licking his fingers. He will have to opportunity to have some more cake in about 10 days when he goes to his cousins first birthday party, I am sure he will know what to do with it then.

Yummy!
This is pretty tasty mom!
If I pick it up it is easier!
I think I should try to pick it up
Okay guys can I really eat this?
Playing with PePa.

No comments: