Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 4, 2008

Under 50 Days!

I can't hardly believe it but we are now under 50 days until Charlie will enter this world and we can actually hold him and see who he looks like. I am now 33 weeks pregnant and Charlie has reached the 17 inch mark and is a little over 4 pounds, according to babycenter that is the size of a pineapple. He will start to lose his wrinkled alien look and his skeleton will continue to harden this week. Charlie is also starting to run out of room in my belly and is using every available space he can, which generally means he usually has his feet lodged under my ribs. This usually means pain for mom and comfort for baby, but I guess that is what it is all about right now. Charlie should also be head down by now in preparation for birth. I added a picture I took this morning so everyone could see if I look like I am growing. Dixie felt like she needed to be in it as well!

As for other news, Josh and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary on Wednesday, I can't hardly believe it has been three years. We went out for a nice dinner and this coming Tuesday we will be going to see Blue Man Group as our anniversary present to one another.
My next Doctors appointment is April 9th when we get to see our little guy again. I will be sure to post pictures of the Ultra Sound for everyone to see as well as Charlies stats.

No comments: